10.05.2007

endless ocean endless sky




It's been a while, but I've been busy.
Just finished a sereies of two posters to commemorate the performance of a dear friend, Tahni Holt.
"endless ocean endless sky", is a dance performance told in 100 chapters through movement, light, sound, and architecture.
It also happens inside of a giant inflatable iceberg.
Definitely worth seeing.

oct 11-14
the commons: PNCA
  • check it out her site here for more.

  • I will be selling both of these hand screened posters in an edition of 35 each @ $16 a pop or $30 for both.
    They will be available at the performance, but contact me if anyone wants to claim one ahead of time.
  • You can also buy them online here.
  • 4 comments:

    Where I Lived and What I Lived For said...

    Wow, these are BADASS, Badass....

    Robin said...

    Sean, you never cease to inspire me! These are simply awesome.

    Driscoll said...

    nice one.
    These are really really great.

    Robin said...

    hey, I know you said you've been busy, but where you been??