2.11.2006

thankyou.


I want to thank everyone for making last night a success.
Good to see so many friends and loved ones in one place.
4 of 5 paintings sold in 3 hours!
Thanks to the patrons of the arts who were willing to spend their well earned cash on my humble attempts. (Driscoll+Bonnie, Robin+Ian, Delaney, and an unnamed investor (thanks mom)).
Already getting inquiries about future stuff...
I wonder if I have started something bigger than I had thought.
Still one lonely painting left. 3 more weeks on the wall.

Working feverishly to get a more propper web site up to show you guys all of the other stuff I have been working on. I think the screen prints could be a really cool way to get my stuff to people without such a hefty price tag. I also have a bunch of smaller paintings that folks might like. Still working to get the rest of my large paintings done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»