12.07.2005

check it.


check this out. it is my latest screen print screen. one of these days i am going to get hold of some t-shirts and put this stuff on them. then watch out...
OH! by the way.
I was listening to KEXP (my favorite radio station out of Seattle) and I heard this awesome cover of the Tegan and Sara song "Walking with a Ghost", covered by the White Stripes. I cant seem to get this song out of my mind... out of mind... out of my mind.
Tomorrow. DancePod warm-up party. The Avalon. DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION! and a bag of quarters. Pictures to follow, if you are lucky. Who are you?

2 comments:

Robin said...

Sean, I may be able to get you some t shirts at a discounted rate through my work as an umbrella vendor to the stars. You like American Apparel?

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»