12.14.2005

the sounds of soothing...


So the day finally came. The release of the "Soothing Sounds of Joel Kinunen" album, produced by my friends Dave and Seth. It was a real nice final product with 27 rad tracks from all sorts of folks (I even contributed one). The idea was to take a phone message that Dave and Seth had been collecting from Joel, and incorporate it into a soothing song.
The whole while, Joel was completely in the dark. Until last Saturday, at Binks, when David, Seth, and my other buddy, Eric played their soothing songs to a crowd of people, including Joel.

Check out the fruit of dickbirds loins at "http://www.dickbird.org/music/ssojk/ssojk.html". David did a beautiful job with the final product, and he even has some for sale (15$?!... THAT'S an F'ING STEAL!) Buying one would make an awsome gift for baby Jesus' birthday.

love,
sean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»